Recommended plugins for Firefox
Longman English dictionary
Download Manager Tweak extension
AVIM for Firefox
Bộ gõ tiếng Việt
Favicon Picker 2 0.4.2.0
Ions for bookmarks
Speed Dial 0.7.2.11
To show the Speed Dial tab, use the Speed Dial button (which can be added to the toolbar), or enter “chrome://speeddial/content” in your location bar.
To assign one website to Speed Dial, use the new “Set as Speed Dial” option in the bookmarks menu, or right click on the tab you want to add, and choose “Set as Speed Dial”. That option is also available in the contextual area menu.
Speed Dial will be automatically loaded in blank new windows. It can also load in blank new tabs. To configure this, and other options, use the extension settings panel.
IMPORTANT: if your weather dial shows “Unavailable”, please update to the latest version available from the office website at http://speeddial.uworks.net/mirror.html
Fast Dial 2.22b
Set browser home page to “about:blank” to have Fast Dial opened on startup.
– Add new sites to Fast Dial by right-clicking site page and choosing “Add to Fast Dial” from the context menu.
– Open thumbnail Properties from context menu or by moving mouse cursor over the top-right thumbnail corner.
– Assign a logo to any site on Advanced page in Properties dialog. Get more logos at userlogos.org site.
– Use drag-n-drop to change thumbnail position. Ctrl+drag to move thumbnail into a folder.
– Scroll Fast Dial page by mouse wheel or PgUp/PgDown keys if there’re more bookmarks that fit on the page.
– Enable thumbnail preview in thumbnail Properties dialog. Then left-click and hold on a thumbnail to see the preview.
– Customize any aspect of Fast Dial in Preferences.
– Themes. Use predefined ones, get more at userlogos.org or create your own.
– Set any bookmark folder to be Fast Dial home.
– Export/import any bookmark folder.